UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL AND ENROL NOW for 2014/15 ACADEMIC YEAR
THERE ARE 1000'S OF COURSES BOTH NEW AND OLD
The prospectus for the next academic year is available from Reception.
Pick up your copy now.
If you would like to become a student governor, click here to find out more.
The Adult College @ local Children's Centres - courses on your doorstep!
Have you seen our great range of short courses running at Children's Centres across the Borough this year? Pick up an individual centre leaflet from a Children's Centre near you or from our main Ripple Road site, or check out courses in the prospectus here. You can enrol online, at Children's Centres or in person at Ripple Road site. Enrol now and take the first step towards your future!
learner conduct and performance policy
The Adult College have revised the Learner Conduct and Performance Policy. Please check that you know what this means for you by reading through this policy here.
Monthly going the extra mile gem award
The College has introduced a monthly Going the Extra Mile (GEM) Award to recognize staff who make a difference to our priority of delivering outstanding customer service to learners, colleagues and visitors to the college or have delivered exceptional levels of work performance or exemplified the core values of the organisation.
From each months nominations, one person will be awarded the status GEM Award holder for that month.
The core values of the college in line with our customer service are:
· Demonstrate Commitment - in the way we proudly promote the college, respect others, is proactive , ensures that everyone works safely and with respect for the college.
· Be Responsive - deal with customers positively, know about the college products so we can surpass expectation, act on that knowledge and surpass customer's needs.
· Personal Touch - be welcoming to all learners and visitors, focus on individual's needs, personalise customers experience and make them feel valued.
· Go the Extra Mile - create a great first impression, offer flexibility, show appreciation, be accommodating and do a little more than is required.
· Work for the good of the whole - putting the college, staff, team and learners first.
A short form must be completed for the person you are nominating this is available on the student Moodle.
Nomination Forms can be emailed to email@example.com. Hardcopy forms must be placed in an envelope marked 'Private and Confidential' for the attention of Deborah O'Callaghan and handed in at reception.
The normination form can be found here.